Dear Alta Lacrosse Parents and Players:
It's time to get ready for Spring Lacrosse 2017!
Make sure to attend our Parent Meeting for 2017 on NOVEMBER 21st, at 7:30 PM at Alta High School in the Media Center.
The meeting will last 1 hour and we will cover the following topics:
1. Calendaring for Practice, Tournaments and Regular Season Games.
2. Fee Schedule for Uniforms, Tournaments, and the Regular Season.
3. Fundraising opportunities and tools.
4. Meet the Coaches and staff for the 2017 Season.
5. Discuss player responsibilities and practice requirements along with Varsity, JV and Sophomore team composition and playing time.
Please make sure and attend to get your questions answered and to get all the information regarding our upcoming most excellent season.
We will be playing in the Best of the West and Gathering of the Tribes and our regular season we will be playing all the best teams in Utah this year.
Check back on this site for additional details and calendar updates after the parent meeting!